the kiddos are coming tomorrow!!!
That's right folks the first day of the 2008-2009 school year has arrived. I of course am excited to meet the cherubs who will hold the keys to my heart this year! It was indeed bittersweet to not be in Blormal this week but one word that may best describe my experiences of the past few weeks is probably: healthy.
I am sorry blormal peeps that I have been a slacker with the posts and although good intentions get me no where...they were there. I had the Ford sisters over last week along with Dustin and Jen. I have gone home every weekend for one valid reason or another and I am dying to just get a normal week under my belt. I have friends in the burbs that I haven't even got to phone chat with yet...yikes!
Ok well I am off to the crib...furniture is supposed to get delivered in am so I need to vacuum all that empty space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK GIRL!! about your survey question.. i want to be honest if maybe was an option i would have selected maybe. i have a logical reason.
Post a Comment