Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nice people named Ellen

Earlier this week as I was leaving school I sorta had a bad attitude because not only did I have to drive in the snow but I also had to clean off my car. (Which you might remember resulted in a concussion just a few days earlier) As I emerged from the building I just shouted, "Why don't I live in Florida?" As I rounded the corner and stomped towards the lot I saw that my car was free of snow and ready to go. I was so touched. My coworker Ellen was cleaning off her car and only humbly smiled at me as she was finishing her own car. What a nice treat that was!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ellen- You Rock! That is so sweet!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

It's kind of what we do at Louise. I like to call them Intentional Acts of Kindness.