I have safely arrived back in suburbia after a quick trip to my old stomping grounds...let the update begin:
***Pathology reports confirm that everything they removed from the old uterus really was benign...I know I had posted that a few weeks back...but for those of you who don't know soon after that post the dr office called and there was some suspect stuff going on...it's all fine now!!
**On Saturday I helped coordinate and attended a little event called Babypalooza 2009 (read a coed baby shower for six super cool soon-to-be first time parents). I always have a great time chilling and laughing with that group of people!
**Babypalooza was sandwiched by some Blormal peeps...Friday night/Saturday late night and and all day Sunday was full of encouraging but WAY TOO SHORT visits with people that I just love and miss so much! I even got to squeeze in a few mintues at Jenny's baby shower!
**Shout outs to Heather/Matt on the birth of Luke last week and to Beth/Chad on the birth of Lucas the week before that!
**Redfine in 2009 continues to chug along...
Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment