Friday, May 30, 2008

Ready or Not...

here it is...the end of the 2008-2009 school year!



A fun summer awaits as the 8 week relocation process begins.



Events that will likely merit postings:

Packing the office and actually leaving my first grown-up job!
Driving a U-haul
Disney with the Fam
Driving California's Coast with the top down
BFF's wedding prep adventures
Any and all dates that I may get asked on

Happy June Everyone!!!!!


7 comments:

annalea said...

yeah for your blog! i am looking forward to your funny stories and your sonyaesque look on life. i miss you girl! also love the title of your blog.

Unknown said...

i am stoked you have a blog!

Unknown said...

I don't know...a blog, seems kind of techie to me...I hope you enjoy your new adventures and I too await the fun reports!

Unknown said...

ohmygoodness Sonya! I love you and I love your blog already. I miss you and I'll miss you more when I move into an apartment, ALONE, this summer. Keep us posted :)

Anonymous said...

New area..new dating potential! Could prove to be exciting! :)LW

Beth said...

Sonya--love this idea of a blog...I feel really up on technology!
Let me know when we are going to celebrate before you leave!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonya!
Great way to keep in touch! Can hardly wait to hear all the news! Have a great summer! Watch out world! :)