Friday, June 6, 2008

Who knew?

That I would fit 7 years of "resource" collections and memories into 21 boxes :) I should have thrown more away than I did but I just wasn't sure if maybe I'd need that one random sheet of info someday.

That's right folks besides teaching professional development in June and finishing three evals in July my current gig with Unit 5 is up! It was a good last week with only a few tears. Praise God the leave replacement was finally announced (no brainer huh Chuck? ) and we were able to transition paperwork and talk shop most of the day on Friday. Jessica will do an excellent job!!

Thanks to everyone who helped me grow into who I am. Remember when I was just a 24 year old punk and thought I could save the world? Wow- what an evolution to today. 32 years old and I know that I will not change the world but I am confident that I can have a positive impact if I have a good attitude and use my skills, time and resources wisely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No lie Craig your going to be missed. MD

Unknown said...

girl- you rock.. you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Sonya,

YOu are wonderful and I personally will miss your smile, energy and love for life. Keep smiling and believing and God will answer your prayers!! Love ya, girl. Be sure to stay in touch and I loved hearing from you last week. Chris