Monday, June 30, 2008

Jason is the Winner

Or at least that is what I am predicting for next week's Bachelorette episode. If she choose Jesse then there is indeed hope for the underdog (go us!!!) but I think she will not be able to resist Jason and his awkwardly giant yet winning smile. Who knows though she may wanna snowboard for the rest of her life! Does anyone else wanna bombard ABC and nominate Katie N. for the show? Let me know I am gonna start the application and I'd love your input!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree!!! I love Jason though-- I just hope she is emotionally mature for him. She can be a basket case! who is Katie N??

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your wish didn't come true. I had a feeling she would pick Jesse. Mostly because the bachelor/ette pick the opposite of the one I would have chosen. But she does seem really happy with Jesse and I am glad they have picked out a wedding date, although it seems a little soon for me.