That is just about all the nice things I have to say about the day that I moved out of Blormal.
This happened at the beginning of the month and I am just now ok to discuss the events.
Was it the IMPOSSIBLE Uhaul company who gave me the wrong size truck and then hours later threatened to contact the police to get it back and give me the real size that I ordered? Was it the $206.00 in gas that I spent that day? Was it the fact that the storage unit recommendation for my stuff was smaller than my bathroom? Was it the fact that I locked my keys in the car and needed to be rescued by cops who told me they MUST see a photo ID before they opened the car (which was also inside of the locked vehicle)?
Well- I suppose it could have been any one of those examples or fifteen more from the day but needless to say that I am waaaaaay glad that day is over. Let's hope moving in to the new apt at the end of next month goes a little bit more smoothly :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sonya...it's a requirement that U-Haul hassels you. My Dad used to work for U-Haul when I was little (um like decades ago). Actually my Dad and the founder hung out. Anyway project forward a few decades and I am standing at the U-Haul place, yelling at the people because they are wacked. Let's just say the "big guy" would not have ever believed that his "little sunshine" would have been swearing like a sailor at his employees!!!! I think its a disconnect between the reservation service and the people behind the counter. CRAZY!!!!
Hey Sonya - it's Missy. You know, the one who has a special cup holder?? I saw on facebook that you have a blog, and I'm so glad you do. I don't know anyone else who would quote Whitney Houston in a blog, and I love you for it. I'll have to read more later... running late for work already.
:)
Post a Comment