Sunday, July 20, 2008

One week down and one more to go!

Hi Friends-

We went to Catalina Island yesterday- it was beautiful and quaint. My compadres didn't feel bad about not paying the $2 to use the private beach we decided on...I sorta did but I guess not badly enough to go pay. We spent six hours on the beach and they even delivered mango daiquiris to our towels...yum :) In addition to the sun, sand and scenery we were entertained by an obnoxious group of men. The ring leader and center of their universe was JayJay. It was his bachelor party weekend and their celebration could be heard and seen from any part of the beach. The best news: they were from Chicago!

It's hard to believe the first week is over...sadly I will leave my darling Renee in the morning.
More sad news: my hair and convertibles are not a good match.

1 comment:

Renee said...

oh but the hair and convertible are a good match! sonya just doesn't enjoy the teenage skater punk mop 'do. if she only knew how many boys would kill for her naturally windblown hair!