Friday, July 25, 2008

Some Facts About the Past Few Days

1- Because we 'had to get our money's worth' out of the convertible the top has been down 91% of the time.  However, it is NOT warm on the Pacific Coast Highway (read 53-64 degrees and waaaaay windy).  So yours truly was wearing a jacket with hood up, beach towels as blankets and anything else I could find to us as covers.  Brrrrrrrrr

2- Santa Barbara was beautiful but the harbor where the hotel was is south of beach so no sunset...similar story with Monterey.  So it goes.  

3- Carmel-be-the-Sea is  so cute and quaint- when you get lots of extra money it will be a good destination to acquire some art and/or unique collectibles. 

4- Thanks to Laura and Willie I decided to take the bull by the horns and scheduled the big move-in for Monday.  Just a few hours after I land.  

5- I realized that I start work 1 week from Monday!  

Today we are headed for our last few hours of beach time..Capitola, Ca where 73 is the high...wow that's summerish!!!  Then off to visit the amazing TJ for a few days!!!!  
I hope that everyone is doing well.  

No comments: