Hi friends!!! I have been busy and it is so nice of some of you to ask for a post!
but Wow so many things have happened...where do I start?
1- California time ended with the my buddy TJ. As always he was so fun and hilarious...even with major jet lag!!!! I tell you what I highly recommend that everyone who knows them has a California getaway sandwiched between Renee and TJ- good stuff!
2- Made it home without any drama-or any that I can remember right now. The 1 week post vaca-call to Phil was made and he texted back that we are still friends. Hopefully he meant that...he's way too cool not to have as a friend!
3- My favorite memories of the road trip at this point: Well my favorite hotel was Casa Del Mar in Santa Barbara...you should stay there if you get a chance! San Luis Obispo seems like a fun place with a good beach and not alot of merging so we decided maybe I could live there. The 17 mile drive beach stop and also buying cherries on the side of the road and then spitting the pits into the wind (wow that sounds so gross and yes some did land in my face).
4- Not a favorite but one of the most memorable moments was when a huge bird flew over me in Capitola and let a HUGE poo all over my chest and shoulders...it was HORRIBLE. Anyways isn't that supposed to be good luck? If so I am going to be waaaaaaaaaay lucky!
5- Moved in last week- took 3 days and I am not even close to being unpacked. Still need to make final decisions on furniture and paint choices. New address is 1667 Covington Court St. Charles, Il 60174 You are all welcome anytime!!
6- Had my first 2.5 days of work. So far so good I guess. In LA I was having some HUGE remorse and I am still not sure this was the best choice I have ever made but who am I to argue with destiny? Only time will tell right?
7- Congrats to Jil, Joanne and Margie- all huge life changes and I am excited for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha. you never mentioned the bird poop before! i would pay to see that. ;) better get unpacked, or we'll be sleeping on top of your stuff.
Post a Comment