The following will be an excerpt of a converation I had with Jenny Johnson.
I should preface this post with the fact that I was at Crate & Barrel last Thursday and as we were shopping one of the 6x9 rugs of my dreams was being clearanced out...so right before my eyes it was marked down from $599.99 to $99.99...I just couldn't afford to leave it behind!
Anywho after I paid for the rug they rolled it into a giant carpet bag and we drove it home.
As we are hauling the thing up the stairs:
Me: "Wow there is gonna be some sweet lovin' made on the rug"
J: "Ha! Son- you are hilarious"
Me: Then I am going to be like a praying mantis and find a way to kill him, then roll him into this bag before I dispose of the body.
J: "Yikes Son- that's creepy" (which she said after a MAJOR belly laugh)
For the record- I would not KILL a man post lovin- take him hostage maybe- but not kill :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My vote is funny. The irony is that we were just talking about preying mantis' today. Enjoy that new rug with a little afternoon delight. :)
Your husband will be happy to stay with you and won't require being taken hostage.
Post a Comment