On Friday night I lost $90.00 in seven minutes!
In a slot machine that was so pretty with it's blinking lights...
the bells and whistles all around me enticed me to keep grabbing
cash from my wallet. I just knew the next button push held several hundreds
of credits that would translate into big bucks.
The good news is that as I was digging for my debit card I remembered that
although I am a good woman- my "luck" is severely impaired at best.
So instead I just had three cups of free coffee (nice perk on their part) and patiently watched my
gambling mates cash in!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good girl.. im proud
Good for you for quitting before you lost any more! I'm surprised you could wait patiently for friends after having 3 cups of coffee. Yowzer!!
I'm anxious to hear how things are going "up north". I still expect good things to start falling into place for you.
Post a Comment