Well people just as I was coming off of my weekend o love celebrating high...i came to the internets to find this:
Bachelorette DeAnna Jilts Jesse; Hollywood Dreams to Blame?
By Matt Mitovich Wed Nov 5, 5:47 PM PST
Someone is a Bachelorette again.
DeAnna Pappas, who in July handed Jesse Csincsak her final rose on the ABC dating series, has ended her engagement to the snowboarder. A May 9, 2009 wedding date had been set.
"We're not together anymore. DeAnna broke up with me," Jesse says in a video (posted below). "I did everything in my power to make this work... but she wasn't willing to try anymore."
Apparently Pappas wasn't even willing to stick to an agreement she and Jesse had made on the timing of the break-up announcement. Bachelorette host Chris Harrison recently spoke with Jesse, who said that DeAnna visited him in Breckenridge, Col., last week to drop the bomb. Though the pair agreed to issue a joint statement this Thursday, DeAnna allegedly tipped off the press ahead of time.
"They were going to release a joint statement and try and keep this above board," Harrison told 104.3 MY FM, "and she went out on her own, leaked it. So [Jesse] is just feeling a little beat up right now." What brought on DeAnna's change of heart? "The answer I got was, 'I love you, but I'm not in love with you,'" Jesse says in his video. "That's a lot to swallow no matter who you are when you're in love and you put yourself out there."
Harrison adds that, as gleaned from his talk with Jesse, assorted outsiders had "filled [DeAnna's] head with... these dreams that she's going to come to Hollywood and make it big. I think her head's getting a little bigger than it should, and I think that's led to this as well." Jesse himself now wonders if their public romance, at least in part, was designed to foster a glam career for her. DeAnna had been pushing him to move to Los Angeles, he says, and "the only time she was touchy feely with me was around the cameras."
Though Jesse still has feelings for DeAnna — "She is an amazing person. She made me feel like no other," he told Extra on Monday — he does not intend to fight for a lost cause. "I just want her to be happy whether it's with or without me."
Good for him...I may have told the beeyotch to bite it~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
in hindsight not too surprising i guess. i kinda think deanna thinks the world should revolve around her and her desires. in my opinion, jesse deserves better.
on another note, i do miss hearing, "I know what you're going through." "I know what it feels like to be ___" every Monday night. Who's the next Bachelorette???
How sad. She should've chosen Jason!
-bec
there is no doubt we would have told her to suck it.
this upsets me. enough said.
oh and we need wedding details.
love ya!
um, sonya? it's time for another posting my dear.
Post a Comment