Friday, November 7, 2008
From Johnson to Rossol
That is how the bff's name will change in about 15 hours!! It is just nuts to me that she is sound asleep and so peaceful in there getting her beauty sleep. I on the other hand am going about 97 miles a minute...well at least my thoughts are. It's a huge transition from single to married (or so have I've heard) but I'm sure she will do great! She is an overall awesome woman and not bad at anything really so I feel confident that they will be off to a good start. Let's just pray that I will not be a train wreck as she heads down the aisle. I nearly lost it at the rehearsal!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stay strong girl. i've been told the older we get the better it will be.. however, i say screw better just bring it on right on.
Post a Comment