Sunday, December 14, 2008

It happened again!!!!

I went over a month sans post! BTW I feel so loved and appreicated by those of you who email to remind me that I have not posted. I actually have a very good reason for not sending thanksgiving greetings your way...it's something I refer to as VomitFest 2008. I HATE THE FLU!!!! The week after I was sure I had come down with strep thoat but the doc said no worries becuase it was just a little bit of stomach acid damage...yum.



Let's see other highlights since the last time:
- visited kelsey in east lansing- funtimes and it was very encoruaging to my soul!

- thanksgiving-well refer to above

-lots of my peeps know the gender of the baby they are carrying...this is for sure exciting for auntie sonya's shopping expeditions...i buy the cutest stuff i tell ya...and apparently i am super humble about it huh?

-after 4 months of residing just a few burbs away i FINALLY got to hang out with Andrea- I love her!

-almost done with Christmas cards!!!! I always say I'm gonna shorten the list but so it goes...i'm addicited to well wishing i guess!

- as i was scrapping my windows i slipped in the ice last week...cannot remember what level of concussion it was but they did give me the good drugs AND the er staff is smokin hot...that was a holiday treat indeed!!! they all kept telling em how funny i was- i never really know how to take that comment from people i dont know.

- the job is still just fine...after holiday break i have to start the pro/con list so i am getting anxious about that.

ok- i need to be productive in ways that do not include the internets today!!!! hugs- slp

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you post.

I have had 2 stomach bugs six weeks apart. It was bad news so I relate.

Yay for hottie er boys. I like.

love ya!