Sunday, May 31, 2009

omg! omg!! omg!!!

If I would have texted everyone I know in the past month that is what you would have read.

Yep- these three letters sum up the past month of my life. I never know whether to share good news or bad news first and cannot ask what you'd like so let's get garbage out of way first.

Highlights include:
  • Darkness like I have never known via a HEFTY dose of character assassination served up suburbia style with an extra large helping of crazy bs
  • Several pensive conversations about resignation- not only from the position that I love and rearranged my entire life for but also from other personal pursuits
  • Crying nope make that bawling like a baby in front of coworkers who don't really know me
  • Totally misreading well really it was misunderstanding a boy's interactions and communications with me. As a result there was an awkward and abrupt halt that left me feeling like the dumbest girl on earth.
  • Not losing even 1 pound this month.

Now for warm fuzzies:

  • Despite the above mentioned messes I have a heart full of hope and joy.
  • Despite the above mentioned messes I MOSTLY remained true to myself and my purpose
  • Annalea came to visit for a whole weekend!!! Actually sans her visit I would be still too overwhelmed to write. Our time brought me clarity and was good for my soul. However comma as I mentioned on facebook it made me miss my girls.
  • Baby Mocha was born! It just blesses my whole being that I was invited to spend some extended time with he and his parents. Once school is out I will be thrilled to personally welcome Isaac to the world.
  • I signed up for a missions trip at church- hoping I am one of the 15 peeps that they decide to bring along.
  • I signed up to run a 5K in August! This has been a secret personal goal of mine and the fees collected go to Autism awareness so it's a win win!

Well folks that's the long and short of it. I'll keep you posted as to how everything pans out! Love and hugs to you- slp

3 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

check out this website

Christan said...

We totally need to catch up! I don't even know what is going on with your world anymore. I am hoping next month brings more warm fuzzies than anything else! Congrats on the 5k, too! I am so super excited for you and hope your training goes well.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I am so proud of you for setting your sites on running a 5K. I just blogged about this very secret goal for myself on Saturday.

Sonya, friend of mine and friend of His, wherever life leads you I am certain He will continue to use you to help children.

I am blessed to know you!