Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer is Already Half Over!!!!!

Greetings Peeps!


Wow- can you believe it is mid July? In 2 months I will begin my 34th year...that's nuts!

Anywho- let's see here...an update of the past month:

Central Illinois time/baby tour was fun but cut short due to a broken tooth situation! We also need to add oral surgery to my list o summer adventures...please say a prayer for no infections on Thursday or any day after that either!

Puerto Rico was aok- may not ever go back but I am glad to say that I got to be there! Since Renee came there I will not be planning a weekend trip to LA so that takes care of that list item!


I am anxious about school starting at the end of next month...I will be just fine and then the next thing you know I run to school to get something and I get all clammy and even worked up. I need to think and same some prayers about that situation. I have not been offered any positions that are competitive so I plan to return. My good friend/professional mentor Marlys really helped me get some perspective and be secure in the decision to stick with it. I have a meeting at school in the morning so hopefully more of my anxiety will be relieved :)

5K business is just not going well...i cannot even run 3.2 on the treadmill yet...i think that i'm just gonna semi jog it...I think...it mostly just hurts my boobs a whole lot! Well I am off to make a few phone calls!!! Hopefully I can blog whilst recovering over the weekend!




1 comment:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I have a meeting at school tomorrow too!

It is perfectly fine to walk part of or all of a 5K race. The important part is participating. I can't run even .32 of a mile on or off a treadmill, and my boobs are way smaller.