Well here we are and I must say that the only thing bad about the new year is that it didn't come any sooner.
My mantra last year was: Redfine in 2009...and boy oh boy did it rain redefinition!!!
Physically, emotionally, spiritually, professionally, personally...EVERY facet of life was redefined.
I think that all I will say is that all in all it was a roaring success as far as staying true to the mantra!
It has been nearly six months since I've posted...but that is for the best. I reread what the point of the blog was...to keep you updated on my suburban adventures...yeah well they have been mostly less than stellar and since I tend to lack creativity and am so not artistic particularly when I am overwhelmed I just stopped.
I appreciated all of the Christmas card "prodding" to update. I will NOT resolve to post more but I do hope to be faithful to be in better contact with people...and this is one medium. I do ask for prayers...I am hoping to really see God move (or move me hint hint) in the next few months!
Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yah, move you. lol
Post a Comment